Are You Tired Of Dry & Chapped Lips? Moisturize Your Lips With A Touch Of Honey!
Are your lips dry because you’ve been exposed to the sun, wind, or winter cold? Or do you need extra moisturizing after days of wearing long-lasting lipstick?
Before reaching for a conventional chapstick, why not think about HONEY for chapped lips?
Our HoneyBalm can help lips retain moisture. It acts as a moisture barrier, protecting the lips from external factors that would strip the skin of their natural moisture.
Honey Is Known For Its Best Healing Properties!
Honey has been known to moisturize and disinfect lips and help heal chapped lips and lip-related wounds.
In addition to keeping lips moisturized, honey also protects against infectious agents.
Honey has natural antibacterial properties in it that make it helpful in the treatment of wounds.
- Made With 100% Natural Ingredients - HoneyBalm is made with all-natural ingredients and honey, including propolis extract, beeswax, liquid paraffin, styrene/VP copolymer, mineral fat, CI 14700, and tocopherol.
- Touch Of Smooth Honey - The smooth texture combines the attractive honey aroma to caress the lips, bringing sweet and lubricating incredible pleasure to the lips you need.
- Use It Any Time Of The Day - HoneyBalm effectively cleans aging skin, and you can apply it before going to bed, and when you get up in the morning, it will easily fall off with a dab of aging skin. You can use it either day or night, during the day to care for the lips and at night for damaged and dry lips.
- Honey, A Natural Moisturizer - To soothe irritated and chapped lips, take a drop of HoneyBalm and smooth your lips. The honey contains a hygroscopic natural sweetener, which means it draws moisture to your lips.
How To Use:
- Before going to bed, apply the proper amount to your lips with the built-in spatula.
- The following day, gently wipe your lips with a paper towel or cotton pad.
- See visible results in a few applications.
SHIPPING & GUARANTEE:
Love this HoneyBalm? Order it and get yours within 7-15 business days. We provide a full 30-day risk-free trial to ensure your satisfaction.
Due to the flash sale, we are officially running low on the HoneyBalm; please place your order while stocks last.