The #1 Way
to Produce a Larger and Whiter Stream that is SOFT TO TOUCH and NON-SPLASHING!
Imagine yourself in the bathroom after a long hectic day & you already have a problem with a sink with either a high or low faucet, and the splash of water wets all your clothes while cleaning your hands and face.
The 720-Degree Faucet Head not only improves the water flow, preventing the splash problem but is also a smart way to save water from waste. This faucet spray extender is handy and is made of stainless steel alloy, which is durable and will not oxidize or rust, making hand and face washing a breeze.
720º: Two parts of swiveling heads: one on the tap and one on the outlet, so you can have your water in any direction you want.
- Environmentally-friendly & Saves Water - 720-Degree Faucet Head reduces water consumption by 30% to 70%. It is resource-saving and environmentally friendly while reducing your monthly water bill.
As seen on TikTok, Snapchat & Instagram. Our 720-Degree Faucet Head is here to help you save water while providing the easiest solution to clean hands and face!
- Equally Best For Washing Fruits & Veggies - It has a controlled and improved flow of water, effectively washing fruits and vegetables quickly and efficiently while also saving water!
- Premium Quality - It is made of sturdy, industrial-grade copper for extra durability and longevity. It includes reinforced double O-ring valves that prevent all seals from leakage. The extender provides good leak prevention.
- Easy to Install - No need to tear your sink apart. Simply twist it up to your faucet, and you’re done! Fits almost every female faucet head.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 65g
- Style: 720º (Two Swiveling Heads)
1 * 720-Degree Faucet Head
SHIPPING & GUARANTEE:
Love this 720-Degree Faucet Head? Order it and get yours within 7-15 business days. We provide a full 30-day risk-free trial to ensure your satisfaction.
Due to the flash sale, we are officially running low on the 720-Degree Faucet Head; please place your order while stocks last.